Are you a teacher or leader who wants support now,
but your school or district is not quite ready?
Scroll down for more options!
An online, self-paced course for leaders who want to set up and sustain shared leadership structures that amplify student voice. Learn foundational theory, explore case studies, share implementation successes, and apply research-based approaches to address challenges.
As a new teacher, I felt overwhelmed by my workload...and then I figured out a more sustainable way to teach and plan. I saved hundreds of hours. The most important shifts and strategies I used are in this course. Ready to streamline your planning and have more time to do the things you love?
You don't need to buy resources on Teachers Pay Teachers, teach from a textbook, or watch your students count the minutes until class ends. Designing your own curriculum is doable. All you need is a sustainable, step-by-step approach informed by educational research.
And upon request...
1:1 Virtual Coaching
Looking for a smaller degree of support?
Unit Arc Lesson Plans Packet
Grab these templates for each lesson in a unit arc, and reuse them for each unit! Each lesson plan includes space for you to personalize for content, skills, essential question, and summative assessment. Lesson plan components include: end goal, lesson focus (with pre-filled relevant Common Core Literacy Standards to choose from), phase of learning, assessment of lesson focus (with pre-filled assessment options to choose from), a personalized/relevant entry point for students, the lesson flow (including protocols/activities, key questions, time, and resources needed), and space for you to add differentiation elements, prompting you with the 3 categories of content, process, and product.
Teaching in a virtual or hybrid situation?
Get my virtual teaching starter kit.
Includes the essentials for setting up a virtual learning space quickly and efficiently:
- Weekly & monthly student task schedule template
- Sample lesson plan template for live, virtual classes
- A walkthrough of how to use Zoom's features (chat, polls, breakout rooms)
- A walkthrough of how to use Google Hangouts Meet (create the meet link, use the chat, set up breakout rooms—my workaround since Google doesn't have this capability yet)
- Tech tool tutorials for student communication, small group tutoring, and parent support
- Specific choice Board templates for differentiating content, process, and product