Hi! I'm Lindsay.
I help teachers design engaging, project-based curricula. I foster student and teacher voice in schools. I work to advance racial and gender equity and culturally responsive practice. Why? Because helping people of all ages pursue their passion, exercise their agency, and promote a more equitable world brings me more joy than Marie Kondo-ing my closet!
I help people who…
- Absolutely love their students
- Are excited to try new things
- Have passion for their work
- Want to grow their professional practice
- And would like more than 24 hours in a day
When I’m not working, I'm usually running through the Emerald Necklace in Boston while listening to my favorite podcasts, reading a book with the hopes of hitting my Goodreads Challenge target, or on the couch, watching Netflix with my partner and our 2 cats.